Dear drivers of newer Mercedes Benz models,
You pretty much drive like an asshole. I just had to come out and say it. I realize not all of you do and some models are worse, I am talking to you C300 drivers. It seems lately whenever I am merging onto the freeway, I have one of your cars traveling towards me in the slow lane going 5000 miles an hour before swinging over at the last second into the other lane. You know how often I swore you were going to clip me and send us both spinning into a fiery wreck? I know there are other reckless drivers out there, hell my step-daughter got into two accidents within a week, but it must be the obnoxious over-sized emblem that makes you stand out. My annoyance isn’t because I am envious of your car, I drive a cute BMW convertible. It also isn’t due to my driving too slow, I am historically a pretty fast accelerator….particularly when I think I am about to get smashed into. It’s almost like you have this immense ego that you have a sleek, new MB and that you basically own the road. Or maybe perhaps you really do buy into the whole German thing and you really do think you are driving on the Autobahn. I’ve got news for you, you’re not….you are on the friggin 56.
Therefore, in order for us all to get along and for me to safely make it to my destination without dying or being a stressed out mess, can you please remember that you aren’t the only one on the road? Oh and you Mr. driver of the SL550, that was a stoplight, not a suggestion to shoot halfway into the intersection, thereby causing me to think I had met the end of my life. So everyone in agreement?
Sincerely,
Sane Driver
No comments:
Post a Comment