Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Solar power

You know the license plate frame things – mine currently is a KPBS one because I want everyone to know that I am an intellectual elite and not just an ordinary snob for no reason. Anyway, I was in V’s school parking lot and I saw one that read “I am not bald, I am a sex machine with a solar panel”. At first I chuckled and thought that’s one crazy grandpa dropping off their grandchild, but then I thought, what if it is a parent at this school, that’s kind of weird. Then I scolded myself for my prudery and decided that I should feel sorry for that person, because he has had one hell of a bad summer what with all of the June gloom, May grey, July where the hell is the sun, and August yea three whole days of sun. Surprised he didn’t just head to the East coast with its unprecedented heat waves. Next time I see the car, perhaps I should leave a get well soon card.

No comments:

Post a Comment