Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rating Diego

I was recently on Netflix trying to rent another Diego movie for Treise and I was mentally saying, which means in my head in case that was confusing, “Well I won’t rent that one, it only got 3 stars” when my mental part of me had one of those, holy shit I am going to totally slam into the back of that thought moments, anti-lock frontal lobe and all. Seriously, who the hell writes in to rate Diego movies? Are their comments along the lines of… ‘Well it was very educational at first, but then the wolf cubs that were trying to find their mama weren’t entirely believable and from that point on I couldn’t even stomach the Spanish words being shouted at me. I think I’ll move to Arizona where they understand me better.’ It’s a show meant for children to be transfixed by the obnoxious vocal styling – CLICK TAKE A PIC (which doesn’t even rhyme by the way). You aren’t supposed to rate it, you are supposed to be totally annoyed by it and have it stuck in your head the rest of the day. Please just get a damn life already…..like the one that I have which actually is kind of boring and sucks, so maybe yeah, go on with your rating system – you rock. I will totally rent Diego and the whale shark rescue which Mike claims is a real thing (the animal). Oh and why Diego is at it, I have a little list of the things he can rescue, with Dora’s help of course, because some of them may be a little female related. I’m thinking along the lines of those boobs I used to have that have traveled so far south, I need a telescope to see them, and while you are at it, can you look for the elasticity in my skin because I am pretty sure it is near my boobs. Why you ask? Probably because I lost them around the same time – thank you second child, not only are you a monster, you apparently sell body parts in the black market (or at least tautness – can you sell such a physical condition?). Go Diego go, Go Diego go.

No comments:

Post a Comment