I think eclectic fashion sometimes means blind person getting dressed.
I'm going to sign up for the doctorate in ministry. Won't that confuse my following when I start teaching them about flying spaghetti monsters and lace my sermons with profanity?
Graffiti on the back of a turn lane sign “you are a fuck face, and a fuck head too” – I don’t think the comma is necessary, especially if they are going to forgo all other punctuation, but I also pondered if it wasn’t a bit redundant – if someone is a fuck head, doesn’t that include the actual face?
Tuesday was a fairly good day with Treise. I thought I might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Today is Thursday and I realize that tunnel was actually a black hole that has the capacity to suck all of the patience and energy out of my being.
No comments:
Post a Comment