Vivi came up to me and said that she was too tired. I suggested that she take a nap. She said “I’m too lazy.”
While watching Hardball with Chris Mathews I posited that I wish they had a hand that would come out and smack the interviewee that won’t answer the fucking question. Vivi responded – “You can say that again”. Guess she is paying attention to my rants.
“I like your hair mommy”, oh yeah? “because it’s not in your face”.
Yesterday Treise was calling from my balcony off of the bathroom and when I responded to her Vianne asked, “Is Treise on the roof?” Yes and I am so amazingly okay with that….what the hell?
Vianne and I were having a conversation about how superheros. She wanted to be one when she grows up and I explained that they were not real and only on tv. She said – Well Daddy is a kind of superhero – I asked her why – and she said Well, he can’t fly and he doesn’t have shooters or anything, but he does help lots of people.
Pointing to boys standing behind us, "Do we know those boys?", "No", "So are they strangers?", "Yes", "Then can we kill them?" WTF?
No comments:
Post a Comment