Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mrs. Robinson

So I was walking with the girls in the park as they were riding their respective bikes. Treise was in cute dress and riding those plasma car thingys and people kept smiling at her adorableness (they don't know her true nature). This teenage guy walks by and smiles as well and I smile back thinking, yes she is cute. That's when I looked down and realized that they way I was holding my arms crossed coupled with the cut of my shirt was basically showing the world a lot of my cleavage. I'm like way more than twice his age. So fast fwd to last night when I was running, and I end doing the intervals around the park by our house, but I go by my house first and my dog Zoe (Rhodesian Ridgeback) was on the driveway (this will come in to play). I am running around the park when that same guy starts running next to me and trying to say something. I'm thinking, WTF I am not Mrs. Robinson. I remove my headphone and say Uh yeah? and he points behind me and says “Is that your dog?” Fucking Zoe had seen me and followed me and by the looks of it to a stranger was chasing me. I guess I am not Mrs. Robinson. He did keep running next to me though for a while which was odd - I think he is a bit off in the head. I mean he is 14 or so and playing on a playground. Get a life guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment