Thursday, September 16, 2010

Letter to Nordstom re: their dressing rooms

Dear Nordstrom,


Your dressing room lighting truly and wholly sucks. I was in one of your stores this afternoon, frantically looking for a dress to wear to my reunion on Sat. Why leave this until the last minute? It is none of your business and not relevant. I had previously visited a half dozen other stores and tried on dresses in their dressing rooms. I was feeling pretty good because, despite my less than perfect physique, some of the dresses had looked okay and I hadn’t cringed in utter revulsion upon removing my clothes to try on said dresses. Then I go to your dressing room. Apparently during the time it took to stroll from another store to yours I gained 20 lbs of cellulite……in my ass. Why, oh why, do you have such horrible lighting inside your dressing rooms? You are remodeling your store, it’s looking great, the communal areas of the dressing rooms are very nice with low key lighting. Why in the hell didn’t you change the lighting inside the actual dressing room which now has three mirrors to triple the angst? Are you assuming we as customers will think, well if it looks halfway decent in here, it will look amazing in a dimly lit restaurant? I just don’t understand how you manage to sell so many clothes. I bet your bathing suits just fly off the shelves, huh? I am not sure if you are aware, but your dressing room lighting has been widely discussed between shoppers for years and it is acknowledged that it is an unfortunate, cruel reality. But you had the chance to change it and you didn’t. Of course I bought the damn dress anyway, I have run out of time and it was totally cute. But still, I think you have an obligation to your customers to make them feel better about themselves when trying to cram their butts into too tight jeans that cost as much as a car payment. That way we buy more, feel positive about our appearance, and we both win.


Sincerely,

An annoyed (and apparently saggy) customer

No comments:

Post a Comment